Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Shooting in Bristol and JC

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Annie_Savoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 18th, 2006
    Posts
    44
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Shooting in Bristol and JC

    Has anyone heard anything regarding this?

    I know the shooting in JC happened at the Lonestar Steak House but I dont know why or if anyone was injured.

    As for Bristol I have no idea other than that it happened on or near Euclid Ave.,

    Any info?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member the_alienist's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2006
    Posts
    597
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Shooting in Bristol and JC

    The shooting in JC was outside of Lonestar on Roan street, across from Olivegarden and Johnny Carinos....The police were serving an arrest warrant on a guy from PA (it was for simple assault) and someone shot and the police fired back, fatally wounding the man. I didn't hear anything about the one in bristol
    I make Machiavelli look like a weenie.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •